lunes, 12 de abril de 2021

WATCH: Frances Bean Cobain shares very sad song about Kurt Cobain

The daughter of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain has posted a new video of her playing original music online.


Frances Bean Cobain has posted new music online which appears to address the death of her father Kurt Cobain.

The daughter of the late Nirvana frontman took to Instagram to share more snippets of her original music, this time writing: "be forewarned , these are clips of a very sad song but it’s raw and truthful so i wanted to share it."

Watch the video above.

It appears the song was most likely inspired by the death of the grunge icon, with lyrics which read: "I know you weren’t meant to stay in this place/ Sometimes I find it hard to look at My own face /Maybe one day I will talk to you /If I’m lucky it won’t be too soon"

The 28-year-old daughter of Cobain and Courtney Love also showed off a new short haircut, looking every much like her father.


It's not the first time Frances Bean has opened up about the impact of her late father's death, who tragically lost his life to suicide in 1994.

As reported by the Daily Mail in 2018, she attended the Museum of Style Icons' Growing Up Kurt Cobain exhibition in Ireland on Tuesday with her grandmother Wendy O'Connor and aunt Kim Cobain.

Opening up about her father, she told Reuters: "He's unavoidable in my life, I see a Nirvana shirt every day."

The 25-year-old added: "My dynamic with Kurt is probably more similar to a fan's dynamic as there's almost like an untouchable thing. All the information I have [about him] is from stories. He's there every day of my life."

She continued: "On some days it feels a little frustrating, like I've had emotional breakdowns in Ubers and he's come on [the radio] and I've been like, 'I needed you so much right now.'

"It plays out on different days in different ways".

Loading...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario